Winery – Office or Reservations
1732 Hwy 281
St. Paul, NE 68873
12-9 Friday & Saturday
Closed Monday & Tuesday*
*Take out lunches available Monday & Tuesday. Orders need to be placed by 11 with pickup between 11:30 & 1:00.
Closed for Holidays
New Years Day
Miletta Vista is located 4 miles north of St. Paul on Hwy 281. We are motorcycle and show car friendly.
For information about our Rewards program please call or visit the winery.
Miletta Vista actively supports many charitable organizations and donation-related activities each year. In an effort to manage our contributions in an equitable and efficient manner all requests must be submitted via the Donation Request Form. Phone solicitations will not be accepted.
We are pleased to support worthy causes through our giving policy, although we are not able to honor every request. Because of the overwhelming number of deserving requests, we must limit our donations and possibly alternate years of support to requesting groups. We ask that organizations limit their requests to one (1) per year in order to help the greatest number of organizations.
Miletta Vista is unable to support the following:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt status
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Professional associations, including conferences, fundraisers and membership
- Private foundations or clubs
- Individual participation in events or fundraisers, such as walk-a-thons, scout projects, beauty pageants, etc.
- Recreational activities, such as camps, sports leagues, bowling, carnivals, prom and graduation nights
- Transportation to and from events, seminars, or for cultural and foreign travel excursions
- Fraternal organizations
- Organizations asking for monetary donations
Miletta Vista does not ship any wine donations. All wine donations must be picked up at Miletta Vista Winery.
All requests for a donation must be received at least 30 days prior to the date of the event.
Although requests for Miletta Vista’s donation may appear to meet guidelines, donation cannot be assumed. Requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Please call 308-754-4416 to have a donation form mailed or faxed to you.